A Personal Message From Karen and Ken
Ken & Karen
Hi and welcome,
You may notice that we have no upcoming events currently scheduled. After 22 years of running live events, we're taking a break from the industry for a while to pursue a couple of online ventures.
Universal Stars is no longer trading.
As we move onto different projects and into the future, take a brief look back at Universal Stars' history, by the numbers.
We've Been Busy!
Here are some facts & figures on Universal Stars (previously known as Universal Events):
- We ran 1,208 live events over a 22-year period, from 1993 to 2014
- We promoted over 100 world class speakers (see the list on our Speakers page)
- Most events were held in Australia, New Zealand, United Kingdom and Ireland, with a few workshops in Canary Islands (Spain), Portugal and Fiji
- During our busiest 6 years, we ran 120 to 140 live events per year
- We'd quite often have 3 events running at once, in different locations around the world, and a couple of times per year we'd have 4 events running simultaneously
- Events ranged in size from as few as 10 up to 4,500 attendees
- More than 500,000 people attended our live events in total
- Events varied in length from 1 day to 7 days
- Together the events totalled 3,148 days (or 8 years and 7 months) of event time over the 22 year history of the business
- Our business made the BRW Fast 100 list (fastest-growing companies in Australia) for three years in a row: 2007, 2008 and 2009
- Our Director and Founder, Karen ranked in Smart Company's Top 50 Female Entrepreneurs in Australia in 2011.
- Last but not least, live events are our passion, a wonderful adventure and a ton of fun. Now it's time to help you to grow your own profitable, live events and leave a lasting impact.